Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday (that's today)

I woke up without an alarm! Oh My! So far it's been a nice relaxing day.

Church was great and Mom came with me today! She usually goes somewhere else. We then brought Subway home for lunch, along with a few avocados. Mmmm! And we're having MORE SNOW! It's not on the roads yet, but for around here, this is way more than normal. It's 34 outside, so it probably won't stay long.

I think I'm going to go put my room back together.

[So he left a minute ago at 6:23 pm. I'm doing much better this time... everything was much quieter and calmer than last time. And it helped that we already went through a "last time". It wasn't a shock anymore... The couple extra weeks we had with him were certainly nice. I wish him strength, discipline and Godspeed as he goes on this mighty adventure. Blessings to you, my friend. (Posted at 6:24PM, PST)]

Jp

No comments: