Monday, January 26, 2009

Munday

Well, here we are again. My brother did not ship yet, because of a technicality that even his recruiter can't believe. You've got to love the military! So... another 2-3 weeks.

At work I started training more for my third job again... I've finally been given access to all the screens I need, so my head is pretty full. So along with the regular jobs of quality-checking documents and coordinating the handling of rejected hardware, I'm also going to be responsible for releasing documents such as hardware drawings in our system so they will be available for production. Phew!

Tomorrow I'm going into work early so I can leave early so I can work in Photoshop in the lab at school before class. I so need to buy it from the Bookstore! I hear there's a student discount...

Couldn't believe the weather! After our dusting of snow yesterday, the sky was crystal clear last night, so this morning it was 23 degrees when I went to Jazzercise. Brrrrrrrrr!

My eyes are shutting, so I think I'll call it a night.

Jp

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

ug, your poor brother. :(