Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Head is Pretty Much Full

That's what happens when learning how to navigate and operate Photoshop for a couple hours straight. :) Especially when you're still not used to using a Mac... and after a busy day at work... and after trying to figure out what version of Photoshop to get... [student discount package of standard Photoshop and other programs for $200 - instead of the $1400 retail off the site! :0 ] ... and... you get the picture!

I had a great time in class, as always. We were learning functions tonight. I was frazzled before I began though, because I went in early to work on my RAW images, and found out that I need to do that at home. So tomorrow will be early to work instead of Jazzercise to help make up the 2 hours. But class just makes me happy! The teacher is hilarious and the students are great... and everybody loves to help everybody. And we're all in it together! Fun Fun Fun!

I hope I'll be able to remember everything...

Jp

No comments: