Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wed & Thurs

Wednesday after class I stopped in at the "Chinese Food" restaurant on Shelter Island for take out. Volunteered at the library again... for 2.5 hours. I managed to do all the dvds (about 2.5 cartloads), as well as the books on hold. Decided to keep going to Balboa Park when I was done... and shot archery for 3/4 hour to enjoy the sunshine. Watched Tom, Dick & Harry (1941) at home afterwords while I finished up my leftover spaghetti fixings with fresh noodles.

Today we had a bit of an odd schedule. Had a two-hour break in the morning after breakfast (I came home and tried to sleep). Then when we were let go at 11:30, I stopped by Oggie's Pizza across the street in Liberty Station for lunch. Had a flatbread type pizza and small salad. Then I stopped off at Navy Federal and Trader Joe's on the way home... and started Grand Hotel (1932) at home. I had even changed into my t-shirt & jeans before I realized that I still had duty section muster in an hour. Thank the Lord I remembered. Came back from that, had a grand shrimp dinner (from the grocery store) and watched The Mark of Zorro (1920) again. :)

Jw

No comments: