Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lazy Afternoon

I've spent my whole afternoon at my computer. Been just a little tired I guess. After finding out that Season 2 of Agatha Christie's Poirot is not on Netflix, nor at the SD library, I settled for watching a 90 minute episode of Miss Marple (Murder at the Vicarage, 2004)... which was also a lot of fun. Since I had lunch at Noodles & Co, and brought home a bowl from Chipotle for dinner at the same time, there hasn't been anything I've needed to get up for. Isn't that awful? :) So I played a lot more minesweeper (because I got it into my head after I showed someone how to play it in class - on break), and now I've just finished the other film from the library... "Beyond the Sea" (2004, Kevin Spacey) which I loved.

Now what? I'm tired and it's only 6:45.
Jw

No comments: