Saturday, January 28, 2012

Relaxing

Couldn't sleep past nine, but that was okay with me. I woke up and cleaned my room. All four sets of NWUs and both coveralls were out because I had their name-tapes changed this week. The bed hadn't been properly made all week either, so it was in a serious state of dishevelment. Then I swept my rug and used my lint roller on it, since there was an incredible amount of hair, both from me and the cat.

Made myself oatmeal and scrambled eggs... and broke my drinking glass in the sink. So I had OJ in my mug. Then I wasted an inordinate amount of time on the Internet. Facebook, and tweaking my Navy blog. And I played more Minesweeper. Watched some fun stuff on YouTube via FB... and suddenly it was late in the afternoon. Finished off my spaghetti leftovers, then headed out for shopping. Got some kitchen things at Target (along with crayons for marking wiring charts in class), then headed off to Mission Valley Mall and Sports Chalet to replace my stolen Swiss Army knife keychain and get a new bike helmet. Also got some 5# weights to use in my room.

Then it was dinner at the food court... I tried Indian, and boy, was that good! Mango chicken curry on rice with some pita-type bread and OJ. Yum! Good stuff. And I've made it back in time for chat!

Jw

No comments: