Friday, January 6, 2012

On the Spur of the Moment

Waiting for my Darling to finish dinner before we talk tonight, and I looked up "The Thin Man" trailer on YouTube... very cute. And then a suggested link had this... "Let's Start the New Year Right". Better late than never!

Happy New Year, everyone!
Jw

Today after a short day at work I wasted a ton of time going through the photo album of my Carnegie Dinosaurs on my laptop. I took pictures of them before they got packed away at home... so I categorized them by year and name and can now tell you with a couple clicks which ones I have. :) Well, I'm excited about that. :) This led to an Internet search about the collection, and I found an informative website from an enthusiast as well as info from the manufacturer, Safari Ltd. I counted my own and found I have 52 different molds and 62 individual pieces (1 copy, 9 repaints, and 7 remolded). And then there was this very informative Wikipedia site about the history.

Here are two released last year that I want very much:
















I think I'll wait for my birthday though. :)

Didn't want to go anywhere today. Had mac'n cheese w/dogs for dinner and started watching Season 1 of "Heroes" that I got at Half Price when I was home. Swept the floor in the house, and made it through a discussion about my Christmas lights with my landlady. She'll let me keep one on. Other than that, I finished getting the pics from the holidays on FB.

My poor Darling probably didn't know how crazy I am about my dinosaurs before we got married. :(

LOL

No comments: