Thursday, January 5, 2012

Catching Up

Whew! I've been worn out! It's been a long Internet silence for me! And can you believe I wrote that long post about the trip because I didn't know what to write in the five thank-you cards I want to send? LOL

Although my room was still a shambles from returning the previous night, I went out to the movies on Tuesday night. Had Chipotle for dinner, and at the last minute decided to see War Horse at Fashion Valley Mall. I found a guinea pig calendar for my Darling before it started! :) Unfortunately, I liked the book a Lot more than the film. They put too many modernisms in it... changed the characters for no good reason. Went shopping for some essentials on the way home, and talked to Mom. I've really been unthoughtful... I called her and Dad while waiting for the bus on Monday night, but didn't call back.

After taking a fellow Sailor out for her first shopping trip since boot camp (and for dinner at In & Out), I volunteered at the library for a couple hours yesterday, reshelving three carts full of audiobooks. They got slammed from their own long break. Back at home I finished loading pictures onto the laptop. There were that many. :)

Tonight? Yeah, I'm online, finally. :)

Jw

No comments: