Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chilling Out

Well, after class. Got home about 2:30. Finished reading "Justin Morgan", talked to Mom on the phone, updated my car insurance with my new driver's license number, had a little dinner at home, watched the short Paul Revere Biography (1995). Then I went to the library to return the book and the movies... including The Third Man, which I watched last night... which I did, and then I ended up volunteering for a couple more hours anyway. Finished watching the pilot episodes of Heroes... and I hope the TV show itself isn't quite as violently graphic as these intros.

Last night I bit the bullet and bought the airline ticket to Oklahoma for this extended weekend... and I'm glad I did... the tickets were $100-$200 more expensive tonight. It was an expensive night too... I paid my Discover card, and impulsively bought a Tim Tebow jersey (for my first replica jersey ever) because I think he's such a neat guy. My only purchase today was a $5 pepperoni pizza from Little Caesar's (hot & ready) across from the library. Served as dinner tonight and will serve again tomorrow for brunch (after our hard-core workout).

Jw

No comments: