Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tidbits

Yesterday I went out to dinner at the famous BBQ place on Sports Arena Blvd with the guy I picked up as a duty driver on 32nd street. It was really good ribs and chicken, but I wouldn't want it too often. Very rich food. Went to the library afterwords to drop off the movie from Sunday... then picked up a disc of Jeeves & Wooster at the same time. Watched one episode that night, then another one this evening. Pretty funny; and silly to see Dr. House so young and running around so cheerfully. :)

I did make it to the car wash tonight and put the brand new car cover on.

And I talked with mom and dad for an hour! Mom's nearly done with the dress, and dad needed some info for renewing my car tabs. So good to chat again!

Long weekend coming up!

Jp

No comments: