Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday...

So after all this, I lay down and read a bit of "I Will Repay", the first Scarlet Pimpernel book. Lying down made me relax from all that crazy driving. I felt a bit frazzled. I was going to PT today, but all I ended up doing was a few (very few) push-ups. I was worn out.

After that I watched the movie I brought home from the library yesterday, Young Victoria. It was an interesting little film focused on the time just before and just after she became queen. A very pretty period piece.

Then I decided to call Julie, since I haven't talked to her since last Sunday! She's loving her teaching job, being in charge of 4th graders, and high school PE and health. But she really loves living on her own for the first time! I'm so happy for her! We talked for nearly 45 minutes!

Then I spoke with Meg for a good half-hour. She had a question about me taking wedding pictures for a friend of ours... if it works out. And it was good to chat, as always.

But all this talking ran me out of time for dinner at the galley (darn... heh), so I had a burger at Five Guys, and now I'm having iced tea and a scone at Panera. What a shame... lol

Jp

No comments: