Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twice PT'ed

I love my roommates! Even though I did PT by myself (doing shoulder weights and a mile&half run) on Monday, they encouraged me to go with them tonight, which I happily did. More shoulders and abdominals... I'm on a mission to strengthen them.

And both last night and tonight I've just eaten easy dinners I've picked up at the NEX to avoid the bother of getting bundled up and un-bundled again just for a quick dinner (that includes the same choices every noon and evening). Last night, after the wild brief, my roommates and I sat at our kitchen table and talked... and I found out a couple of them are interested in the symphony too! So we might be able to make an evening of it this Saturday after all! Gosh, and tonight I was alone and had the brilliant thought to listen to Christmas music... and I was overjoyed at the sound! "Come on, ring those bells..."

I'm happy and tired. :)
Jp

No comments: