Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wheeee!

Ooh! I saw my friends tonight! We've been chatting back and forth on Facebook about meeting tonight for dinner and then a few games of bowling. This little group of us used to be a small Bible study that met back in 2007... and before that we were all members of the University Christian Fellowship at the U of Washington from 2004-2006 (that's when I was there at least).

So anyway, I was worried it wouldn't work out because I wasn't hearing back from anyone on Facebook. But this morning I checked my *email* and sure enough, there had been lots of chatter about it. :) So we ended up meeting at the Elliot Bay Brewery in West Seattle for dinner, and then drove a mile or so to a bowling alley where I first bowled 124 and then 140 and then 90, successively. My right arm and left leg had got sort of worn out by the third go-around.

It was a marvelous time! It was fabulous to see Jen and Cam, here from Australia, and Denise and Andrew back from New Jersey. Becky and Danielle still live around here, but I hadn't seen them in a long time either. What wonderful people!

Other than that, I had a good talk & prayer this morning with my parents after they got back from church and after lunch with the family, I worked on my aquarium website, like I had been planning on doing! Only there's a little more work to do. Need to add more pictures.

What a marvelous day this has been.

Jp

No comments: