Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Food, Feasting & Festivities

Both yesterday and today I had lunch at work... and gift exchanges!

Tuesday was just for my little group in the Quality Data Center. Our boss made a tortilla casserole that was very tasty and not too hot. We each got one gift for the person we drew out of a hat (figuratively speaking - there aren't any magicians in my group). My coworker loved the necklaces I got for her! :) She wore one right away, and one today!

Today was a huge potluck and anonymous gift exchange for the entire Quality department... about 30 people. There were some really nice dishes surrounding the glazed ham that my boss's boss brings each year. Pastas and potatoes and bread and chips and so many desserts! Yikes! Do I feel full and a little lazy too.

Need to get back to working out! :)
Jp

[this evening we watched Pixar's "Up" again... gosh, I love it! :) and yesterday (Tuesday) I mixed up the first batch of Christmas cookies! yay! and we also finished the fourth season of Foyle's War... what a stellar show! sad there's only one season left!]

No comments: