Monday, December 14, 2009

It Was a WENNderful Night!

Thirteen folks all at once! More than even my first chat! It took fifteen minutes just to say "hello" to Linda, James, Rodney, Mike, Emma, Meg, Jason, Michelle, Cammy, Kathleen, Samuel and Erich. What a wonderful time! I think I want to watch the episode again before Christmas though :) it's hard to soak it all in while chatting! ...I think I could listen to Gil and Maple singing together forever and ever... oh yeah... and Betty and Maple... just love their voices! It's such a classy episode!

Today just flew by! I got to work a little early because I knew I needed to put some data books together. I didn't finish until quitting time!

Mom and I went to Fred Meyer tonight for some presents I needed for tomorrow's staff gift exchange and we found the Playmobile nativity set and Mom got it for her collection. It's so cute! Especially love the animals! The only set we had growing up was the zoo... which was very neat!

Gosh! It's time for bed! I can't believe December is half over already!
Jp

No comments: