Saturday, October 17, 2009

And Now...

This morning started off quick; I went to Jazzercise for the first time this week... and then got some new athletic shoes and gas for the car on the way home. But after breakfast at home, I was pretty uninspired to do anything else, but after doing a little more cleaning I somehow managed to psych myself up for a mile run outside (after our torrential downpour ended). I really don't like running! It took my breath away...

For fun, I drove down to 132nd square and took pictures of fall foliage for about an hour or so. After that I was much happier with the day! It was beautiful blue skies after our downpour, so the colors were very vivid.

We had a makeshift dinner... and Mom made a little more veggie soup, which was really good because it was fresh! This might help me lose whatever I can before next Saturday.

Monk was good these last two weeks! And next week is the long-awaited return of Sharona! And I must spend it in a hotel in Seattle, before the long-awaited physical. :( At least hotels have TV's...

Jp

No comments: