Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boiling Point...

Well, without air conditioning, 85 is a little warm.

Work went rather fast today... and since I was on Friday mode all day, I got lots of things done! :) I was done at 3 pm! And I finished all of those nasty UCR's that have been piling up for too long!

When I got home, I ate a late lunch and played Backgammon with Dad. We went to the bank, and then started watching US Marshals with Tommy Lee Jones when we got home.

Before dinner, my sister and I listened to the pilot episode of "The Shadow" from 1937. What fun! A guy was framed with a bank robbery and murder for driving the getaway car to make a few extra dollars... hey... just like Mackie... it was very fun to listen in. And yeah, the guy that played him at the convention did a great rendition of 'the laugh'.

Gee, I'm tired!

Jp

No comments: