Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Morning After

I had an incredible idea last night!

I have been sickish for about a week or so, been pretty tired all the time, and have been staying up late all the time... maybe these are related to each other? LOL

Okay, so yesterday I got frustrated at work with all the little annoying things, that I was nearly snapping at people... driving home, I felt like I was in some sort of unhappy daze. I didn't want to talk to anybody... so when I got home, I went directly to bed and even slept 20 minutes before dinner.

Johnny Tremain had come in the mail yesterday, so that's what the family watched last night. How fun it was! Even though it was obviously white-washed history, it was a great endearing story... and is sort of a history in itself... of our remembering the past.

But after taking the dog for a short walk, it had become 9:30 pm or so... and I thought to myself: "Why not go to sleep?" And so I did.

Today I've been awake and busy, and am doing fine! Hey, sleep works!
Maybe I ought to do that some more, sometime.

Jp

1 comment:

Linda said...

Jen, if you haven't read the book, you should!