Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

Already we're hearing explosions in the near distance... and my poor puppy is barking his head off. It is the most difficult holiday for him, this and New Year's.

Well yesterday felt like Saturday, and this morning I woke up wondering weather I cared for going to church or not... and then I remembered that it was Saturday again... :)

Yesterday I worked for a long time on my new website, while watching MASH in some of that process... and did some organizing of pictures on the laptop, here. They tend to get disorganized every few months. It was particularly bad this time, because part of the confusion was that I was saving new pictures to different files than the ones that I transferred over from my old laptop. So I basically just did computer stuff all day... it did get rather warm again (90's) so sitting in one place wasn't a bad thing.

And last night our shared friend of Zac's came over and we watched Spiderman 2 & 3 on his projector downstairs. My goodness, how I had forgotten how I loved those! As my sister says, he's the thinking man's superhero. We stayed up quite late, but this morning I didn't get out of bed until 10 am to make up for it. How I love weekends like this!

After praying in bed for a while, I popped out of bed and did a few pushups and then ran around our 1/2 mile block. Some of the flem in my sinuses cleared out, so that was really nice, even though I had to do some awful running to get it running.

Maybe I can be almost done with almost being sick.

Yay!
Jp

No comments: