Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yesterday

Tuesday, May 19th:

I did nearly one task at work yesterday, catching up with the paperwork end of our rejected hardware, but it sure kept me busy!

First letter from Zac in quite a while... he'll graduate in a mere three weeks! YAY!!!!

Gee, the rain just kept pouring down in torrents! I actually got wet between leaving my class and getting in my car. It was what my Grandpa refers to as "crooked" rain... where it comes at you at an angle. We only did two things in Photoshop: Web Galleries and Lens Correction, and then the teacher let us go an hour early.

The sun poked out of the clouds to the west as it was going down. Overhead was solid rain, and nearly the entire world was gray. But with the combination of soaked streets and bright rays from the west, there was a dreamlike atmosphere to the world as I drove home. It seemed like I was driving on sheets of silver.

Upon arriving home, we watched a couple MASH's and then I worked some more on a little project that might become published on a possible future website of mine someday... hmm.

I really have awful self-motivation when it comes to getting out of bed some mornings... nevertheless, here I am at work.

Jp

No comments: