Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Hope That's Why

So these last couple weeks I've been enormously tired. Even if I get a little recovery sleep on the weekends, I am still worn out by Tuesday morning. This week is much better than last (knock on wood) as I literally felt like I was sleepwalking at work Wednesday and Thursday.

My scientific mind concludes that it must be the time and pressure of photography class. At least, that's what I hope! Only four classes (two weeks) left after tomorrow. I got the invitation for the certificate ceremony in the mail yesterday! Yey/Yay!

I really do love the program and the teachers, but I am looking forward to having my time back. I hope I can slow myself down and catch up with some rest when I get there. Knowing me, I probably won't. I'll find something new to keep myself up late :)

Jp

No comments: