Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ahhhhh! A Fishy Day!

So another day passes... and I didn't do much. Except for playing with my niece and nephew, visiting with the family... and making travel arrangements.

(yawns)

I did do more push-ups this morning, while listening to last week's sermon - both of which were refreshing for my mind and body.

Most of the day was taken up with my sister and her family, which I hadn't seen in a long time. It was great to see them again. My niece brought out my stuffed eagle from my room all by herself, so in order to keep both of them happy - and out of my room, LOL! - I brought out all of my bigger sea animal stuffed animals... orca, octopus, manatee, walrus, harbor seal, sea horse, halibut, red fish, northern pike and walleye... the last four of which are all life-size from this company. We watched Finding Nemo and instead of doing my work, I simply watched it. Even though I saw it four times in the theater back in 2003, it still holds my attention. :)

I took the dog for a walk in the afternoon, along with my camera. We're just getting our first whiffs of spring... the bees are buzzing over the sweet-smelling flowers on our laurel bush in the front, and the lilacs are just popping out in our backyard. Ahh... sweet smells. So I have a new series of spring pictures and a smile on my face.

Right after lunch, a thought came to Meg and I, that with a small extension of a couple days, we could see Oklahoma as well as Atlanta in August. And it turns out that it'll work out! Yey!

I am now thoroughly distracted from all forms of work.
Jp

No comments: