Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Anticipation

Because my parents are going on their own little trip this week and then some, they'll be gone for their anniversary this Thursday and for Mother's Day, this Sunday. So last night my sister and I treated them to a fine Italian dinner to celebrate and to thank them. Mmmm, good.

When we got home, we watched MASH downstairs while they indulged in 24. It was the start of season 6! Goodbye Frank! Hello Charles! Holy cow, Hawkeye! LOL! A great pair of episodes! I was especially tickled when Radar got the purple heart and Hawkeye said something about the president getting fresh. He says the most random things about the army, and then I literally cry with laughter.

It also started to rain last night; and it was the real kind: the kind you can hear on the roof. So that's what I fell asleep listening too. And this morning, it hasn't let up. We'll see how long it goes...

Jp

No comments: