Saturday, March 28, 2009

Catch Up

Haven't been on for a few days...

Work has been steady this week... all important events have been described, except for last night my friend took me to a Newsboys concert, and we found that the lead singer, Peter, is calling it quits after 22 years, and Michael Tait from DC Talk is taking over the role. It was very shocking, as we didn't know anything about it until they got on stage. It was hard to get used to, but by the end of the evening, and after that nice middle section of the concert where he talked about it, it was alright... still the Newsboys will never be quite the same. I had a good time though! It was great to hear some DC Talk in person! Very unexpected!

The weather here has been pretty mucky and rainy all week. I really didn't go anywhere today, except for a few errands... mailed letters to my brother (the lady at the post office asked about him - we've been frequenting the place lately), bought a bulb for my headlight and successfully installed it, and dropped by Fred Meyer for a couple things, including a new wireless mouse for my laptop (birthday money!). Otherwise, I've cleaned up my room, made sure my checkbook was in order and watched several episodes of MASH. :) It's nice to take the weekend nice and slow after last weekend! Holy cow! I was tired all week!

Jp

No comments: