Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday...

The problem is, by the time I am done with my day, I am usually too dog-gone tired to type. Hence, 75% of these posts are done on a following day... (sigh)

Thursday was pretty terrible at work. I did release 14 out of the 18 WI's I had from Wednesday, and got more comfortable with that process, but a coworker spent all morning looking for something that I had given to someone... back in November. Uuugggg! That was embarrassing. And then my boss did her job by making sure I knew that it was bad, and I, being already upset, got more upset.

But that was then, this is now, now I'm fine. It helped that I had photography class! For sure! I went in early and made eight prints from the 27 that I was pining about on Wednesday. I even did a little cropping and lightening and hue saturation on a few of them. Much more comfortable with Photoshop, that's for sure! Only 3 weeks left to the quarter! And only one more quarter to go after that. How sad!

Jp

No comments: