Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eh, Nothing but Work, Work, Work

By the time I stopped working, with lots of work left to do, it was 5:48 PM. Tons of drawings to release, and I did all my review. Whew! When I got home, I helped mom with dinner and then spent nearly the entire evening organizing hundreds of photos and selecting some to print tomorrow... I narrowed it down to 27. Well, at least it's a far cry from several hundred... It'll be way hard to decide what to do tomorrow. Yikes!

I took our poor neglected doggie for a walk to break up the organization process. And we all enjoyed an ep. of Dick Van Dyke and M.A.S.H.

Ooooh look! It's already tomorrow! (1:02 am right now)

Jp

1 comment:

lovefamilymemories said...

May I ask what you are going to do with your photos?! Do you scrapbook? I would be honored for you to take a look at my website.
www.mycmsite.com/marycluley

I am a full time teacher and I have been helping people organize their photos for 6 years now. It is very joyful. Let me know if I can help you in any way. God bless,
Mary