Friday, February 6, 2009

Printing, Printing, Printing

Well, it's time for bed! Another lovely Friday came and went.

I thought about getting up early for Jazzercise, but when the alarm went off, I realized that I needed the sleep, even though I "felt" awake. So I went back to bed and ended up sleeping until 10 minutes to 8! Which is when work is supposed to start. Wasn't too late; good thing my hours are flexible... I don't work well with regular, rigid schedules early in the morning.

Work went by very quickly because I spent most of the time in Document Control, trying to get the documents under control. Seriously, though... it's just crazy how much filing there is to do. The person who left just didn't file... for months.

After I had eaten some lunch at home, I headed off to the University to work on organizing my files, get the work done in Photoshop for this week's assignment (my RAM isn't here yet! gahhh!), and select and print some photos for this Thursday. I think my project switched focus from bridges, to birds and bridges. We'll see what people think on Thursday. Except for one bit to the assignment, I did everything I wanted to.

After a lovely dinner out with the family, we got home to watch Monk just in the nick of time. At first I was skeptical, because we've seen plots sort of like this before. But I was very pleased with it in the end because they surprised me with how Monk figured it out - unlike the wheelchair one a few weeks ago. I loved the cartwheel scene with Natalie and the scene in the police station with the bully (that I recognized from The Truman Show - he plays the friend of Truman - I just looked it up now.) after Monk knew what happened. Tony plays the emotions so well. He truly is a great actor. They did it again! :)

Bed!
Jp

No comments: