Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh, the Weather Outside is Delightful...

Well, even though it snowed again, I'm really loving it! It's just a dusting really... maybe an inch, but not quite. Everything is just gorgeous. Since paranoid drivers were backed up when going down the big hill on 132nd square, I took the back way down the little-bit-more treacherous hill... and it was just amazing! Even though I had someone going 3 mph in front of me. It's really a beautiful back way. Trees overhang it and it's mostly not developed as it crosses a railroad track. I felt like I was in a dream world. Everything was pristine white... the many-fingered branches hanging over the road... the gleaming bushes... and then... the blazing white valley. This side of the valley is occupied by an instant lawn company that I worked for in 2004. So it's just wide open plain, covered in white. I was sad I didn't bring a camera, but then again, I was driving on snow, down a hill... might have been a little dangerous. :) Moments like this make me glad that I get up in the morning.

Jp

No comments: