Friday, February 27, 2009

Everything is Going Swimmingly

Work has calmed down for the moment, I cleaned off most of my desk before calling it quits today. I've straightened out most of my monetary affairs, received my American Express credit card in the mail, bought a new laptop at $100 less than I thought it would be (yet, I will still get the deal with the credit card), found out last night that I don't have to worry about framing prints until next quarter (yey!) and went to Jazzercise this morning for the first time in nearly two months. Golly! The light was different outside afterwords! Like night and day! And then I found this beautiful place to photograph between Jazzercise and work... a little stream next to an abandoned railroad track... a little restored wildlife area in the middle of industrial parks! That was so fun and random.

Lord, life is easy right now! Thanks!

Jp

No comments: