Saturday, February 28, 2009

30 Miles Roundtrip

Well, after my usual bike-day breakfast of eggs and bread... I met the guys at 11:30, and we went to Kenmore on the Burke-Gilman again. But then we turned to the left and went up Ballinger Way, several miles up a hill. Yikes! That was hard! But coming back down, we went so fast... maybe 30 mph... way fun! except for my big left toe that got numb... because I was wearing sneakers with ventilation.

It took us an hour and a half to get to Brian's house, and then we each had a "Cup-o-Noodles" and a little tv... the UW won the basketball title! yey!... and then we headed back. We got back around 3pm, and then I took another 45 minutes taking pictures, lying down in the wetlands area (where it was dry). Had fun, and got some good ones.

And then I came home and watched "The Voyage Home" with my siblings :)

Jp

No comments: