Monday, March 2, 2009

Adventures

Gee, I was tired! Sunday I slept in til Noon! And then all of a sudden the family came over and we had lunch. After working on my budget for a while, I visited with my sister and her friend who had come over for a quick tutoring session from my other sister. Philosophy can be fun!

Later, as we were watching Enchanted, I realized I was going to be a little late to pick up my friend for going to her church... so I amassed everything I needed for the evening and this morning in roughly 2 minutes, as I was starting house-sitting in Bellevue and wanted to just go there after church. I ate dinner and got gas all in a total of 15 minutes and headed off to pick her up. And we made it in time...

It was fun to see Sammy the beagle and Muffin the cat (whom I often mistake for Mittens) again. Last time I did, it was right before I went to China. And Sammy only woke me up once! Yey! It'll only last through Wednesday night/Thursday morning though.

Jp

No comments: