Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the Rain Came Down

Just sittin' here, listening to the rain pound down on the roof.
Just like I did yesterday and last night for the 30 seconds it took me to fall asleep.

Monday was so insanely busy, I barely took a breath all day long... mostly MRB actions, for a change. Yesterday and today have been much nicer though... still busy, but not pulling out my hair anymore.

A belated "happy birthday" to Rupert Holmes (thanks, Linda) and my 3 year old nephew... both born February 24th. We celebrated Micah on Sunday, and yesterday I listened to "Swing" and "Widescreen". The lady on the track "Our National Pastime" sounds exactly like "Jane Smith" from "Caller ID"... huh.

[yeah, okay... it was Alice Playten... just checked Linda's site. LOL]

As a side note: You know you've been reading Narnia too much when you start saying "bother" and "rot" and "I shouldn't wonder"... and you're an American. :)

Jp

No comments: