Thursday, December 4, 2008

This week...

(Sigh.)

Although I was shocked yesterday around 4 o'clock to learn that it was already Wednesday, today seems to be slowly eking by. It's only 10 am! It is very hard to stay focused at work for some reason.

Last night the family watched "To Sir, With Love" from Netflix. I really loved it! After that I began work on my very own website... but it's at such an early stage it's not worth sharing the address yet. I'm officially joining the group of crazy Remember WENN fans with websites. And loving it.

I do need to re-learn some basic HTML so I can change the background color and things like that. It shouldn't be too difficult though, because I bought space on a newbie-friendly hosting site for only 4 bucks a month. I have a unique web address with a .org - and no ads! There are so many possibilities, I'm so excited about working on it. I might get a lot of it done this holiday break, we're off on Christmas Eve, and we don't have to go back until Monday, January 5th!

Holy Toledo! It's already Thursday!

Jp

No comments: