Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chasing the Sun

I leave work a little early on Thursdays (my job is very flexible that way - I just make up the time on Fridays), so as I left to get here to school about an hour ago, the sky was just gorgeous with creamy yellow and soft pink melting into a pale blue behind the black tree outlines.

And then coming down Clyde Hill in Bellevue (as I'm avoiding SR-520 traffic) there were fancy Christmas lights all over (it's a rich part of town) and from the crest of the hill I can see the sunset going down behind a lighted downtown Seattle across Lake Washington with the light just fading behind the Olympic Mountains... Ahhh... the blues and yellows with wispy clouds... I don't think I could ever move away from the Pacific Northwest.

Well, now it's almost time for my third to last photography class...

Until later,
Jp

No comments: