Saturday, December 6, 2008

Running Around and Never Stopping

Well, I had a lovely ride on Friday afternoon! After I fought with Roo over picking his right back hoof - and after I won - he behaved marvelously! My sister and I were kinda late getting out there, so we didn't ride for long. The sun started setting right after we got to the power lines on the trail, so on the way back we were treated to some gorgeous sunlight and a beautiful sunset at the pasture upon returning.

Most of today was spent putting up Christmas lights on the bushes and on the house (I do that part of it alone each year) and then the family headed out to Issaquah to buy a tree. I found one about 5 feet tall with a perfectly straight trunk and stem... which is highly unusual for our family for some reason. So it went on the car right away.

Upon getting back to the house I put up more lights in the windows and on our big laurel bush.

Hurrah for Christmas! I love the lights and the joy!

Jp

No comments: