Thursday, November 13, 2008

Workaday World

So many Usage Change Requests today I could scream! November 26 is "End of the Year" here at work, so everyone is trying to close out their contract numbers before then.

However, going home for lunch today was very nice, since the sun is finally shining after a couple weeks of solid rain. I don't know if I'll be able to go riding this weekend, because the Tolt River, between here and Carnation, is flooding and some roads are closed. According to today's Seattle Times, there's a state of emergency in three counties of western Washington. (from the site, click on the gallery link - "Why did the salmon cross the road?")

Speaking about the end of the year and November, most of our pretty leaves are gone already! There are a few reds and yellows scattered here and there, but most of it is all gone! Tonight I'm going to post a tribute to Fall on my picture blog. [except, now it's too late and I forgot how to log into my other blog... another time - 11:40PM]

Jp

No comments: