Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Like Night and Day

It was a little shocking to walk outside after work at the regular time yesterday and find it pitch black, when on Thursday last week, it was still sunlight. Amazing what one hour back (I had to think for a moment - darn that Scott! LOL) and a couple days can do to the sun.

Last night I did some reading and watching Mission:Impossible with my sister before I fell asleep in the chair and woke with a shooting pain in my neck and a right hand fast asleep from sleeping with my head leaning on my hand... (what the heck was I doing?)

Tonight is the first of two quizzes in my class. I think I'm going for Julia Margaret Cameron as my favorite photographer so far, but William Henry Jackson's work in the untamed West is almost as entrancing for me. We'll see how my short essay will go.

Jp

No comments: