Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Two More Days

Both of these last two days I've gotten off work very much later than normal... doing a special job that required staying til 4pm! :)

Yesterday I made it in time to the library on their very first shift of new Monday hours to return my last items: a WWII newsreel and the soundtrack of Curtains. I think I forgot to mention it before, but my last audiobook I finished last week was The Maltese Falcon. I tried starting The Hobbit, but the first disc had problems and I don't think I would have had time anyway. I didn't intend to work, but they had a bit of a backup of just getting checked-in items sorted out on the shelves in the back room... so I lent a hand for a half-hour, and in the process, I found that they had already entered my donated Tim Tebow book (from Saturday) into the system. Very glad they could use it... I usually don't buy brand new hardcovers like that, but I did that one time in January when I flew out to Oklahoma. Made the flight go by very fast... and it was an interesting biography too. Back at home I watched Romancing the Stone (1984) for the first time and laughed my head off. Thank you, Darling!

Today, getting out pretty late, I went straight to the library again since I said I would yesterday. Got to arrange dinner with Christine, and then put three audiobooks together before I knew it was time to go have dinner. I think I'm slightly addicted to Chipotle... good thing I get the chicken bowls loaded with veggies...a it's got to be relatively healthy... I hope. :)

And now I'm really tired. What a weekend I have coming up. Whew.

Jw

No comments: