Sunday, November 13, 2011

Books, Scriptural and Otherwise

Woke up right at 9, when I was supposed to be picking up my friend Laramie, on base. Thankfully, it didn't take long to get there... and they hadn't started yet anyway. Sang great songs, and the teaching continued in Titus. My friend Jenny made the feast for the fellowship hall... chicken enchilada casserole! Yum!

And after dropping Laramie back at base, I headed to the library for a good few hours. They were a little behind... did biographies, graphic novels, and all the children's movies.

And then we all had a wonderful small group time at Luke & Christine's. Read all of part 3, and had lovely conversation, along with our nachoes. :)

And back at home, Mike and I had a wonderful three-hour marathon chat on the phone. So very fun! How I love him!

Jw

No comments: