Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wednesday

I had the best of Wednesdays yesterday! After yet another very busy day at work (I took more than half the day processing 20 UCR's) I had a burst of energy after eating a bite for dinner. I picked up my room, washed my bed, walked the dog, cleaned the bathroom, took the dog on a quick run through the park (he had energy too!), then went for a mile and a half run (I think my time was close to 15 minutes... I must have not been pushing myself), drank a lot of water upon coming inside, proceeded to do 21 push-ups (most ever) and a bunch of sit-ups while waiting for the dryer, made my bed, and finished the bathroom before taking a very fast shower at ten after ten.

I assumed that I would be exhausted this morning after staying up late talking with Mike, as usual. But this morning I don't think I've ever felt more relaxed and contented in my whole life as I do right now. I had a couple eggs and a piece of toast... and I didn't even mind coming to work.

Jp

No comments: