Friday, June 25, 2010

Checking In

Gosh, it feels like Saturday! I took the day off work today in order to get to the first bit of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound's Showcase "Salute to the Shows and Stars of the Golden Age of Radio". Last year I missed a good bunch of Friday morning. And I'm happy to report I made it in time for every second of it this year. :)

I'm coming to you from the "mingling room" lobby of the Bellevue Coast Hotel. We're on the lunch break right now, and I just had a fabulous chopped steak at Denny's next door.

The only thing to report from yesterday was that I spent the evening with Meg and Jason, helping them move stuff to their place (couple rooms at Jason's brother's house) in Edmonds. I was very impressed with the painting and sheetrocking they did! They greatly improved things! I helped when Jason's brother's wife moved in... a while ago. I think it was last year. Who knows! Time flies so fast!

Reports on the convention to follow... sometime "soon".

Jp

No comments: