Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally, The Sun!

Welcome, sunshine! although your stay was brief!


Today was gorgeous outside, and it even got above 75 degrees! I was stuck inside at work for the better part of the day, but I did take one trip to the next building in the late morning to haul a very heavy box of closed out manufacturing orders back to my building. I appreciated the warm rays in the cool weather when I did.

Gosh, work was very busy; it looks like it will be that way until I go (which is a blessing). I found out of tolerances in two different books today! wow! it feels good to do my job so well, but I wish other people would do theirs... it would make it easier.


After a short dinner I took a brief nap, curled up in Dad's chair. My body has been fighting off something that may turn into a sore throat, and on top of that, it's that time of the month. And I'm pretty tired from work. Poor Puppy could hardly stand it once I woke up. He had been dying for a walk the moment I came home. I took my camera along this evening... and I had a good time. I was still a little sleepy and the sun was shining, but it was getting cooler. My light coat, unzipped, was absolutely perfect.


Since returning from that I've laid down on my bed with the window open, thinking about things and listening to the chirping birds with my blanket on top of me because of the cool of the evening. It's nine o'clock now, and the light is just starting to fade. Ahh.

Jp

No comments: