Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Too Bad

I woke up this morning right on time after an insane dream about Cary Grant (who was a part of the family...) and some rather nasty stuff about people who had fallen off of a tall parking garage and a killer cat that had apparently been responsible for it all.
Where on earth did that come from?

Work was very busy today and I stayed engaged the whole time. A coworker of ours is just beginning a two-week vacation, so there's plenty to do.

At home I've stayed really relaxed. No workouts today! I like doing every-other day for that sort of thing. Mom and I had a long, pleasant conversation with our leftovers tonight. Other than that I've started planning for our week-long trip to San Francisco in the end of July, and Meg and I played a game of Phase 10 for the first time in a long time!

Jp

No comments: