Monday, January 25, 2010

A Very Fishy Friday

Hello, again. :)

I got off of work a little early on Friday in order to go out with my parents to Red Lobster for my Mom's 60th on Sunday. We feasted together... I had a new dish (an appetizer, actually) of cold shrimp with delicious diced tomatoes and spice on buttered, toasted french bread along with a side of a couple crab legs... wow! that was good. We went early so I could make it in time to my monthly meeting with my recruiter at 1400, and it worked out perfectly. We weren't rushed at all... Oh! And we saw those ducks outside the Olive Garden next door to R.L. again! All eleven of them! LOL! Five mommies and six daddies, diligently patrolling outside the O.G. front door, in what looks like hopes of leftovers from exiting customers... lol

Once back at home (around 4) I read a bit more in the Bluejacket's and by then it was time for a snack of leftovers... including some tilapia Mom had made the day before. Very fishy, indeed.

For our evening enjoyment, we watched 'Reveille with Beverly' from 1943; a rousing, fun, radio movie... :) I loved it... playing records and talking like the band was right there... good memories.

Oh, and here's an article about the WASP's from Friday's Seattle Times.

Jp

No comments: