Friday, January 15, 2010

Time for Bed

After work today, during which I was greatly encouraged about our future and new employees (a load off my shoulders), I came home to a snack, looked about on eBay for more of those tin knights I love (it's been on my mind since I made that Facebook album) and found a couple more. After this, I realized I was very tired and lay down on the couch for 2 and a half hours. Had dinner with Mom and the FC after I woke up, and I told them about my strange dreams about a detective, meeting my friends from years ago, aspects from one of the Tintin comic books all on location at my old church during a Christmas play. ? Who knows. I think my mind was somewhere in deep center field.

Anyway, for a while now, ever since that Tom Cruise movie about Operation Valkyrie came out, I've wanted to watch the documentary about the real thing; so I watched it tonight on Netflix. It's pretty well done. Lots of b/w and color footage that I've never seen before, and now I know what happened in detail and who Stauffenberg was. I had no idea before; interesting stuff.

Okay... it's time for more sleep.
Jp

No comments: