Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Happiness

And I wish it to all of you as well.

My brother came home for a surprise visit last night! He's here until Sunday afternoon! Wheeee!

What can I say about yesterday? Well, it went fast; it was busy at work; and I had no idea what to do when I got home because I'm not used to having time on my hands. I read the Bluejacket's Manuel after leftovers and then we watched a little Reilly, and then I talked to Mike, and then Zac came beating on my door... holy cow! Mom and my sister Andie knew about it, but they kept it as a surprise for a couple weeks! What fun!

Today I was woken up with a "Happy Thanksgiving" text message from my friend in Florida... and then I slept for another hour. :) Mom so has everything together! And then some. She made 7 pies: 2 apple, 2 pumpkin, 1 pecan, 1 lemon, 1 cherry! She did the turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberries, & yams yesterday... and we helped her with the potatoes and setting out the snacky stuff and setting up the kitchen for 11 adults and 2 kids. We have a feast on the way. I already started a little with snacking on salmon dip, chips and olives... :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Thank the Lord for his providence!

Jp

No comments: