Saturday, November 28, 2009

Break Time

These last few days have all felt like Saturday, so it's appropriate that I'm posting now...

The first morning with Zac here, I came out to the living room and he had classic Tom & Jerry on. :) Now there's something that I remember from days long ago... :) And it was one we had seen before (which isn't too surprising).

Oh, gosh... what have I spent my time on? I have no idea. I do remember that I finished that study of worship (it is very challenging and good), I played lots of games of backgammon with Dad which I won, and lots of card games with Meg that I lost... went out for a brief shopping trip yesterday.

Today I woke up early and did a mile run, went through some stuff in my room and then for lunch, just our family (just us 5) went out to Pizza Hut. And it was really good. I then watched most of the Apple Cup (UW vs. WSU) while copying over Bible discs (I'm 1/3 done with the Old Testament. There are 42 discs of it.). And the Huskies finally wiped out the Cougars, 30-0. They had lost the last two Apple Cups, and in the 102 year history, the Huskies have never lost three in a row. And it's still the case. :) And after the game, I was already home and comfortable instead of stuck in traffic.

Jp

No comments: