Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spoke Too Soon

Well Monday might have been nice and relaxing, but Tuesday was like a hurricane. Had a five minute lunch between reviewing data and slapping data books together and scanning them. It took *all* morning to just scan three data books (about 130 pgs. each) because our scanner is having trouble putting a dark line across the pages... and these have to go to the customer... So after the third hour or so, I felt like getting personal with the copier and punching its lights out. And after all this, the rest of the day was spent with one mammoth book that had a huge failure in testing and therefore had twice as much paper.

That was pretty much it for Tuesday... oh, besides my New Testament class. It was good again. I'm loving this constant reminding of scripture! Next week is the last one though.

Today was a bit better, but still busy! I got up for Jazzercise again. The only way I really motivate myself is because I have to weigh in with the Navy every first Wednesday of each month from now on... and I don't want to have to work off too much. I'm pretty sure tomorrow is going to be just as crazy as today... when will it stop? :) Thanksgiving, appropriately. It's our end of the fiscal year.

Jp

No comments: