Monday, November 9, 2009

And For Today

I made it to Jazzercise in time... sort of :) They had done the first song in which you "warm up" - by doing amazing things like stepping to the side and stretching your neck. I'm usually not ultra motivated to get there on the dot.

Work was busy today, but not on par with last week. I had time to come home for lunch and I didn't feel like I had 30 things to do every minute.

You should have seen the beautiful sunrise over the valley this morning! The radiant reds and oranges shone everywhere. But by lunchtime, this had all disappeared into a sea of grey and pouring rain, only to let up by the late afternoon. There was a brief moment of sun that I could see out the window, illuminating the fall-colored trees across the valley. When I left work today around 5:45, the stars were just coming out. Jupiter greeted me cheerily as I walked to the car.

Jp

No comments: