Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Slow Day that Went Fast

Well, I woke up at 7. That's right. Day off, everyone leaving, quiet house... up early.

I had a little breakfast with Meg before she left and I did say goodbye to Mom & Dad before they left, so I suppose that was a good thing.

Today I have relaxed. I worked out financial stuff that was pressing, watched a thing from the Navy about recruit training, listened to part of the Gospel of John and fell asleep curled up in Dad's big chair for about an hour. After taking care of Doggie Boy, I went off to Redmond to have a long, relaxing lunch at my favorite sandwich place, Panera Bread. I had forgotten to bring something to read, but fortunately I had a copy of American Caesar in my glove box. So I read the introduction about Douglas MacArthur while I enjoyed a Greek salad, thick tomato soup and a combo Italian sandwich. YUM!

Ever since returning, I organized my music on my computer, getting ready for my new mp3 player that I found online this morning (a small one for long days in the Navy), started planning out next year, Lord willing, and watched the pilot episode of Kim Possible that my bro copied for me when we were in Yuma. :)

Ah. I think I still need to sleep some more.

Jp

No comments: